BSc (Hons) 2.1 Nutrition 1991 University of Nottingham
Postgraduate Diploma Dietetics 1993 Leeds Metropolitan University
City & Guilds 730 Teaching Certificate 1996 Bilston College of F.E.
Post Graduate Diploma Health Promotion 1999 University of Central England
MSc (with merit) Advancing Practice 2011 University of Birmingham
- Merrick, S. and Farrell, D. (2012). Head and neck cancer patients’ experiences of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy feeding: a Q-methodology study. European Journal of Cancer Care 21, 493–504
- Merrick. S. And Leung, D. (2012). Nutritional care of patients with dementia in the acute setting. Complete Nutrition May 2012
- Merrick, S., Harnden, S., Shetty, Chopra, P., Clamp, P. and Kapadia, S. (2008). An Evaluation of the “Cut and Push" Method of Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Removal. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition 32:78-80
- Nutritional challenges in dementia care: strategies and solutions across care settings (November 2014). Fresenius Kabi Nutrition Service Study Day
- Nutrition and Dementia, Dr Daryl Leung & Susan Merrick (July 2014). National Nutrition Nurses Group Annual Conference.
Copyright 2018 Black Country Dietetic Service